The Forum seeks a creative individual to research and write short case studies for dissemination through the Culture Forum North website.
Culture Forum North is an open network of partnerships between cultural and higher education organisations in the North of England. The Forum acts as a platform for the collation, creation and dissemination of knowledge and models of good practice in partnership working, that provide a useful resource for our sectors.
The Forum has three key agendas: Research; Cultural & Creative Careers; and Public Engagement.
This brief is to add to an existing repository of data which illustrates the ways in which cultural organisations and universities work together by: –
- Contacting named individuals in ten cultural organisations
- Asking identified questions about an initiative they have undertaken in partnership with a university
- Summarising the information into short (500-word) written case studies, within a defined structure.
You will be provided with: –
- The names and contact details of each individual
- The theme of the project you will be documenting
- The themes/questions you are to explore
- The key points to be covered in the written case study
Examples of Culture Forum North case studies to date can be seen here.
A fee of £1,000 (ex VAT) will be paid on completion of the work.
- The deadline for applications is Tuesday 24 October 2017.
- Should we interview, interviews in person, by telephone or via Skype will take place Friday 27 October 2017.
- The contract will be awarded Monday 30 October.
- The deadline for completion of the work is Wednesday 15 November.
Please send a relevant example of your writing style accompanied by a covering letter summarising your suitability for the contract.
Send your application no later than 12 noon, Tuesday 24 October 2017 to: –
Lesley Patrick email@example.com
Culture Forum North is project managed through the DARE partnership between Opera North and the University of Leeds